How I knew he was NOT the one
JUST BECAUSE YOU GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE YOU'VE BEEN INTO MEANS THEY ARE THE ONE.
1. Gut Feeling "Gut instinct, or intuition, is your immediate understanding of something; there's no need to think it over or get another opinion—you just know. Your intuition arises as a feeling within your body that only you experience.
Listening to your intuition helps you avoid unhealthy relationships and situations."
2. Seeking Approval Personally this correlates to Self-worth, self-esteem, confidence and all things pertaining to knowing WHO you are. THE WORD THAT COMES TO MIND... For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ. Galatians 1:10 ESV
You can not change anyone, but yourself. Many times and I can say I was guilty of it to, we think we can help change someone, or help them become better be in reality it is their choice.
Please leave the saving to Jesus. We cannot take this weight on ourselves in relationships especially while dating.
Yes, people do grow and change BUT it comes from THEM deciding this for themselves.
Yes, People show signs but today I am sharing on how internally I knew he wasn't the one.
4. One of my favorite scriptures that I meditate one while
I self-reflect is...
God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.
5. Dimmed Light
I say this to you all the time. Don't ever let them dim your light, keep shining!!!
When people can't celebrate with you it is time to reevaluate the relationship and set up boundaries whether it's a relationship or matters with family or even with friends.
Whenever someone would shut me down, I always made a mental note of it.
I love me enough to be better and I do not have to explain myself when I decide to set boundaries on the access people have when it comes to my life.
6. Lies & Secrets
The lies we tell the people we love to cover a relationship that we have no gain being in.
I pushed away so many people when I was in my unhealthy, toxic relationships. People who loved me deeply. Love Note
To the woman hiding from
those who love her,
come out of hiding.
They love you.
They want to be there for you.
May God cover you as you run to your freedom.
To all my women who are in abusive relationships, that they may feel stuck in because of fear or the false presentation of love I know how you feel,
I have been in mental, verbal and physically abusive relationships, it is not love.
You are strong, I love you and more importantly
God loves you so much.
He has a plan to prosper you not to harm you. It doesn't matter what you've done you are loved. (Jeremiah 29:11)
7. Cheating v.s Respect Firstly, I believe in forgiveness. We all mess up and fall, BUT repeating the same "mistake" over and over again is not ok.
Respect me enough.
There are so many diseases and infections out there to be careless and jump from body to body. Thinking you are invisible from this means you don't care.
Ladies (& Gentlemen) Please be safe if you are having sex with your partner even before kissing at this point. The numbers do not lie. Google it.
Many people show NO symptoms when the contact a STI or STD, so get checked. Your heath is important.
Stop being afraid of your doctor. If you don't like them change doctors.
8. We are both victims If your man brings another woman into the picture it is not her fault that he has the image of "I'm single" or "open relationship" etc.
Yes, I know there are women who are considered "home wreckers", but before any of us judge her remember no one is born wanting to be that. We all go through something. Whether it is abuse as a child, in a relationship the list goes on these traumatic life experiences really take a toll on a person.
Hurt goes deep.
Self-worth is damage.
Perception on what "love" is damaged.
Pray for people who have been abused and broken and have no hope or faith in love.
9. Distracted Do not compromise you calling to baby-sit a man who you cannot trust.
My love your purpose is worth more than a broken relationship you are trying to fix.
Instead of praying God let it work out save my relationship cause I love him so much and I know he loves me... Instead ask God to let His perfect will for your life to be done. If this man is not for me Lord give me signs for me to leave.
God usually is waiting on us to make the move. Trust Him this can be scary but no one said you had to be brave when you make a pivot in a way to benefit your life. God will take care of his son don't you worry.
WHO YOU WERE CREATED TO BE IS WORTH MORE. I REALLY DO MEAN IT WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WANT NOTHING BUT GOD'S BEST FOR YOU. YOU ARE WORTH IT.
TALK ABOUT SEX SEX CAN BE SCARY.
RESEARCH THE NUMBERS.
YOU WANT HAVE CONVOS LIKE THAT BEFORE HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE
CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THEY ARE CARRYING PHYSICALLY OR SPIRITUALLY.
GET TESTED &
HAVE THE CONVERSATION.
Ladies, I am believing for you all sooooo much.